· Sticker! If you live on an island and need to leave; most likely you will want to get home.
Pick up a sticker (Usually from the local city hall) so you can get back across the bridges.
· One gallon of water per person per day for at least three or four days
· At least a three-day supply of non-perishable food
· Battery-powered or radio and a NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert and extra batteries for both
· Flashlight and extra batteries
· First aid kit
· Moist towels, garbage bags and plastic ties
· Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities
· Manual can opener
· Cell phone with chargers, inverter or solar charger
· Pet food, leashes, crates and medications
· Deck of cards, board games and brew will help